Benefits from the STM tool
Scope of diamond tools:
– processing of parts and sharpening of cutting tools made of hard alloys of all grades;
– sharpening and finishing of tools made of superhard materials;
– cutting and processing of silicon, germanium and other semiconductor materials;
– cutting, processing and finishing of products made of ferrite, sital and ceramics;
– processing of graphite and carbon fiber reinforced plastics;
– cutting and processing of glass fiber reinforced plastics,
– cutting and polishing of precious stones;
– cutting, grinding and polishing natural and artificial stone;
– processing of all types of art and technical glass, porcelain;
– cutting and processing of all types of refractory materials.
Scope of CBN tools:
– finishing grinding and sharpening of tungsten (P18, P12, P9), tungsten-molybdenum (P6M5) and other high-speed steels, especially high-performance high-speed steels alloyed with vanadium and cobalt (R9F5, R12F5K5, R12F4K10M2);
– finishing and final grinding of precision parts made of heat-resistant, stainless and high-alloy structural steels of high hardness (HRC55 and more), the possibility of obtaining high accuracy of which with ordinary abrasive tools is limited by its relatively rapid wear and dullness.